Week 15 Vietnam*

Two images

When I was thinking about what to do for this theme I heard references to 'Good Morning Vietnam' on the radio, so I researched some war images. I wanted to include the peace protests and anti war feeling going on in America at the time too.
This is a sort of mash up of three photos, with a pink pop of peace flowers in the guns.
I know the execution is not amazing - I spent longer thinking about it than actually doing it!
Pencil on copier paper and digital flowers added in pixlr.




So excited again to have been included in this week's picks!
Vietnam picks of the week on the 52 Week Illustration blog


There were so many beautiful images of Vietnam as it is now, so I thought I would redress the balance with this aerial view of picturesque islands.
Watercolour.





Comments

Popular Posts