100 Happy Days 31 - 40

Day 31
27 June
I'm not sure my supply class this week is actually normal. This is how they arrived in the room this morning, the teachers were all really welcoming too. What a lovely school.




Day 32

28 June

Madeline
Transported back to my childhood summers, when I used to read a much earlier edition - hardback and with a torn dust cover, in my grandmother's house.
Nick bought this one for my birthday purely because of the illustrations.






Day 33
29 June
A bit of light relief from the world cup, and an antidote to the last film I watched with my daughter (My Sister's Keeper), tonight we watched 'Alvin and the Chipmunks'. I definitely enjoyed it more than I should have done.




Day 34
30 June
I bought myself some marbles, I am now looking forward to using them in photos n stuff
#100happydays 34/100




Day 35
1 July
Working, for a couple of weeks, close to home -  so my entry for #100happyDays today is, walking home from work in the sunshine. 35/100


Day 36
2 July
It's been too long ‪#‎100happydays‬ ‪#‎chocolate‬ ‪#‎flake‬




Day 37
3 July
The flowers in my front garden haven't been demolished by the slugs as they have in the back. Finally the flowers are starting to bloom - and I never knew that poppies came in pink!






Day 38
4 July
My freaky photo was selected to be in a 'terrific 12'
And has had about 500 likes.
Aaanndd I was in good company! (Sandie Riley is a facebook friend)
‪#‎100happydays‬



Day 39
5 July
What's not to love
More chocolate covered strawberries ‪#‎100happydays‬



Day 40
6 July
Meeting up with uni friends Jo and Lucy - 25 years on!

Comments

Popular Posts