18, 19, 20, 21, 22 / 100 Happy days

I enjoyed five minutes of sun in the garden when I got in, had a little mow of my little lawn and then made my own rainbow as I watered my poor little plants.
22/100



A couple of weeks ago I did a quick pastel sketch to make a cover for a class book for a class I was teaching. I went back to that school yesterday to find the year group had used it as a basis for their first art lesson of the year. Happy children, happy me!
21/100




My little boy is back from camp.
(Download is like scout camp, right?)
20/100















I defy anyone to find a town with prettier roundabouts than Hemel, enjoying the simple things
19/100




 
 


My photobook arrived today (of our holiday in Italy last year). It's been lovely looking back. 18/100








Comments

Popular Posts