About me

Welcome to my blog!

In my blog you can follow my path in my world of NLP, Time Line Therapy (TM) Hypnosis and EFT.

You can also see my creative endeavours, I draw, paint and take photos.
I also intend to show how I follow my own advice and you will see examples of 'homework' I have done that I set my clients.

My company is called Positive Change Now, I set it up to help people make positive changes to their lives and work.

Everyone changes all the time, often people want to change and don't know how, that's where I come in.

My therapy and coaching work is light hearted, fun, creative and positive - positive emotions are known to counteract negative emotions - and always highly focused on specific outcomes and goals.

Serious results!

When someone makes a change they get a buzz - and that what drives me, because I share that buzz everytime!

my website is www.positivechangenow.co.uk
email me at katharine@positivechangenow.co.uk
find out more about EFT at http://www.emofree.com/a/?3460

Comments

Popular Posts